Thursday, March 12, 2009

Love Letter

LOVE LETTER
Various Scripture Imbedded in Body

“My Child,
“You may not know Me, but I know everything about you: I know when you sit down and when you rise up; I am familiar with all your ways…Psalm 139:1-3. Even the hairs on your head are numbered, for you were made in My image…Matthew 10:29-31, Genesis 1:27. In Me you live and move and have your being; you are My offspring…Acts 17:28. I knew you even before you were conceived…Jeremiah 1:4-5. I chose you when I planned creation…Ephesians 1:11-12. You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in My book…Psalm 139:15-16. I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live…Acts 17:26. You are fearfully and wonderfully made; I knit you together in your mother’s womb…Psalm 139:13-14. I brought you forth on the day you were born…Psalm 71:6.

“I have been misrepresented by those who don’t know Me…John 8:41-44. I am not distant and angry, but I am the complete expression of love. It is my desire to lavish My love on you—simply because you are My child and I am your Father…1 John 4:16, 3:1. I offer you more than an earthly father ever could, for I am the perfect Father and meet all your needs…Matthew 7:11, 5:48, 6:31-33. Every good gift you receive comes from My hand…James 1:17.

“My plan for your future has always been filled with hope, because I love you with an everlasting love…Jeremiah 29:11, 31:3. My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore…Psalm 139:17-18. I rejoice over you with singing…Zephaniah 3:17. I will never stop doing good to you, for you are my treasured possession…Jeremiah 32:40, Exodus 19:5.

“I desire to establish you with all my heart and all my soul; I want to show you great and marvelous things…Jeremiah 32:41, 33:3. If you seek Me with all your heart, you will find Me…Deuteronomy 4:29. Delight in Me and I will give you the desires of your heart, for it is I who gave you these desires…Psalm 37:4, Philippians 2:13. I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine, for I am your greatest encourager...Ephesians 3:20, 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17.

“I am also the Father who comforts you in all your troubles…2 Corinthians 1:3-4. When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you…Psalm 34:18. As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to My heart…Isaiah 40:11. One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes, and take away all the pain you suffered on this earth…Revelation 21:3-4.

“I am your Father and I love you even as I love My Son, Jesus; in Jesus My love for you is revealed…John 17:23, 26. He is the exact representation of My being, and He came to demonstrate that I am for you, not against you…Hebrews 1:3, Romans 8:31. I am not counting your sins; Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled…2 Corinthians 5:18-19. His death was the ultimate expression of My love for you…1 John 4:10. I gave up everything I loved that I might gain your love…Romans 8:32.

“If you receive the gift of My Son Jesus, you receive Me, and nothing will ever separate you from My love again…1 John 2:23, Romans 8:38-39. Come home and I’ll throw the biggest party Heaven has ever seen…Luke 15:7. I have always been Father and will always be Father…Ephesians 3:14-15.

Take Home Nugget

“My question is…Will you be My child?...John 1:12-13. I am waiting for you…Luke 15:11-32.
“Love, your Dad
“Almighty God”

Barry Adams
http://www.fathersloveletter.com/

Return next time, March 17, 2009, for Devotional Gems by Jolene


Click here for an Interactive-Online-Lesson for Love Letter
A personal, private lesson experience with our staff

No comments: